Saturday, December 8, 2012

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie Review

When I first did my big chop I tried to use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.  It was supposed to enhance curls, minimize frizz and provide curl control but it did not work for me.
While it did moisturize my hair, it also left a white residue.  Which did not go away after it dried and every time I parted my hair white flakes would fly everywhere like a white Christmas.  So not sexy.  I continued to experiment with using this product hoping it would work.  I researched different products used by other natural chicas and found they loved this product.  I was determined to make this product work for me and tried using it various ways:
1. On wet hair
2. On dry hair
3. As a sealer
4. In combination with oils and leave in conditioner
5. As a styler
6. On damp hair
                                           7. Wash outs
                  

Despite the various ways and consistently using this product, it just did not benefit my hair.  I was so disappointed.  The last straw for me what when my hubby looked at my hair and started giving me hair advice.  I knew I had to put the product down and move on.  I have since moved on to other products and am looking for what works on my hair.

Find what works for you and just cause curly hair guru XXXXX uses it and has good results does not mean it is for your hair.




Happy Journey,
CurlyBeautyBoss

What products do you love? What works on your hair? Have you used this product? Did it work for you? Share your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment