Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Eye Makeup Colored Mascara

Since I cut all my hair off I have been wearing a lot more makeup.  Well a lot for me.  I figured since I didn't have long hair anymore I would accessorize with colors and big earrings.  In keeping with that theme, I recently tried one of MAYBELLINE New York: Great Lash Limited Edition in Totally Teal.  
If you are looking to spice up your look with a splash of color.  I would try one of the Limited Edition Mascara.  They come in four different colors that I know of and I picked teal because it goes better with my brown eyes.  These are my eyes before I applied the mascara.   
  

These are my eyes after I applied Totally Teal.  The color shows up better in person.  


Oh no! Not the big eyes.  
 These are the tools I used from start to finish.
Have you tried one of Maybelline's Limited Edition colored mascara? If so which one and why? If not would you wear colored mascara?



Totally Teal,
CurlyBeautyBoss

No comments:

Post a Comment