Monday, December 17, 2012

Natural Hair Goal

I found that over the last few weeks my hair has been really dry and itchy.  I actually made my own hair oil to combat this dilemma which actually worked really well since it was my first homemade oil.  Which leads me to my weekly goal:

RETAIN SOFT, SHINY, MOISTURIZED HAIR FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK.

Currently my hair looks like this after a twist out.

I plan on washing, sealing, and moisturizing my hair on wash day to get off on a good foot.  Then regularly moisturize to keep it soft and shiny.  Here are the tools I will be using:
My Homemade Oil Elixir 

Every curly girl should have a spray bottle

My homemade hair butter
Here is my routine to keep my hair soft, moisturized, and shiny.
1. Wash and condition
2. Seal hair                 
3. Twist hair               
4. Mist daily               
5. Oil/Butter as needed
6. Cover hair at night  

Hopefully this routine works and I will let you guys know next week when I talk about my next hair goal.  What do you guys do to have soft, moisturized and shiny hair? What has worked or didn't work for you?



Moisture Experiment #1
CurlyBeautyBoss

No comments:

Post a Comment