Saturday, December 8, 2012

Black Friday Virgin

**This is late coming but I wanted to post it because I had such a fun experience.  Here is my story of Black Friday Madness 2012.**


I have never shopped during Black Friday.  I have however worked retail during the holiday and it was an experience to say the least.  This year I decided to tackle Black Friday and maybe a shopper or two.
Fight broke out over down comforters!
 OK, not really but I plan on venturing out to Walmart to photograph the madness! So armed with my D3100 and pen I will experience the chaos and try not to spend.  But I do need photoshop, bedding, shoes, jeans and an imac. . . . maybe I should stay home.  I am on a budget and unemployed.
They sectioned off aisles for various electronics.  
 After wandering around Walmart and running into people (ones I knew and didn't know, excuse me) and looking at all the sales n steals.
 I succumbed to the madness and pressure of $3.88 food processors and blenders which I could really use in mixing my hair crack.  See I need these things, therefore, I am shopping with a purpose.

I also went for the down comforters.
Sorry babe! Praying my card goes through.  Hello my name is CurlyBeautyBoss and I am a Black Friday-aholic.  Don't judge me.

I thoroughly enjoyed my first Black Friday.  I am no longer a Black Friday virgin.  It was fun, exciting and if you like people watching as much as I do it is an experience you will never forget.  Next year I will leave my credit card at home, or just budget for more madness? Hmmmm. . .


Happy Shopping,
CurlyBeautyBoss


How was your Black Friday? Did you have a list or just bought random stuff you think you might need someday? Share your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment