Saturday, December 8, 2012

Real or Fake Housewives of Miami

Real or Fake? Who know but the cast and producers.  I recently saw Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and he had Kristen Cavelleri and Taylor Armstrong on the show #WWHL.  Kristen played the fifth and answered the question is The Hills real or fake? . . . she answered FAKE! I knew it!


Over the years numerous reports came out on how The Hills was fake and watchers would analyze and provide evidence on the falseness.  Well I happened to like The Hills, the LC version and just enjoyed watching the show.  Its television and there for entertainment.  I actually like guessing if the actors I mean cast are having genuine experiences or faking it.

Which brings me to my epiphany.  As I watch these reality shows because I am a reality show junkie (don't judge me) I often wonder whats real or fake.  Since then I have started researching the drama.  Case in point the infamous news article Karent Sierra interviewed for and how she talked about the Miami Housewives.  I always wanted to read the article well I found the article.  Take a look.  Original Article

"Just when we thought we've unearthed them all, we uncover yet another new cast member of the retooled Real Housewives of Miami. This one, Karent Sierra, likes to multi-task. She's an actress, a spokesperson, a model and . . . a dentist. What she's not is a wife, so she'll fit right in with all the other unmarried women in the misnomer of a franchise. We met her Saturday night with her BFF and bon vivant, party animal Beau Beasley, who will also make his Bravo debut in season 2. We asked her what in her right (?) mind would have her subject herself to such a thing and she told us bluntly that she wanted to promote world peace prove to viewers that not all the women on these shows are classless fame addicts with low IQs and Botox for brains. We can count on one finger hand a few who are smarter than they appear, but smarts don't always equal sanity. Sierra, a Colgate spokesperson with obviously very white teeth, says she has a passion for being out there in the public eye, and wants to do right by Miami. She also tells us that yes, there's fabricated tension between her and all the other ladies who, uh, drill her on camera for, among other things, being a dentist and having a publicist. Sierra says she refuses to stoop to the level of some of the other gals--no table throwing, no screaming, no cursing. So what then? "I'll just kill 'em with kindness," she says, sharpening her teeth. That, or laughing gas. Stay tuned.

Posted by Lesley Abravanel at 09:50 AM in "Real" Housewives | Permalink"


So there you go the big hoopla.  I kind of, like, don't get it? Why were they upset? Oh yeah, FAKE!



Keeping it Real,
CurlyBeautyBoss





No comments:

Post a Comment