Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 2012 Part 3

To do list:
       Shop for Thanksgiving Dinner
       Clean up
       Pick up sister (who just told me she flies in at midnight, so long to cocktails in O-town)
       Catch up on classes
       Black Friday

This week is a week for giving thanks.  It is Thanksgiving for gosh sakes.  I am thankful for a place to go for Thanksgiving and spending time with family and friends.  The food and drinks are a godsend.  I'm blessed because some people have no place to go and have a nice Thanksgiving meal.  I am thankful for my health, mentally and physically.

One long-term goal I have is to find an organization to give my time.  I have actually been volunteering off and on with various organizations but I really want to find one I feel connected to.  Any ideas? Where do you guys volunteer? Do you volunteer? Why or Why not?

Thankful,
CurlyBeautyBoss


What are you guys thankful for and what on your turkeyday to do list? Any Black Friday tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment