Monday, November 5, 2012

Fire up Monday

Since I have started working on goal setting, (realistic goal setting) I wanted to start the week with a list of smaller goals to accomplish.  Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish my larger goals and they will stop rolling over year after year.  I recently visited another blogger's site (ok, dani) and every Monday she writes her weekly goals and what she is grateful for.  Here are my weekly goals:

Monday, November 5, 2012
Goals
           Clean house
           Workout 6 days
           Start running again
           Catch up on classes
           Write blog
           Track food
           Train Mojito (my quaker parrot)
           Spend time with my hubby
           Organize closet
           Read bible
           Go to bed and get up early

I am grateful for many things:
          Life
          Health
          Husband
          New business venture
          Reality TV (I am a junkie, don't judge me)
          Free Time
          Shellac
          Voting


Get to it,
Curlybeautyboss


What are your goals for the week? What are you grateful for? Share your goals and/or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment