Thursday, November 15, 2012

Novemeber 2012 Part 2

Ok, I am a little late on this post but this has been a crazy week.  I only have one goal for this week: Decide on a hair regimen and stick to it for the rest of the year.
I have been natural for a few months now and actually did my "big chop" on   Sunday, February 5, 2012.  I didn't do a bunch of research on it, I was just tired of getting bad perms and I may have been going through an early life crisis.  I was seriously stressed out! 
Love these scissors!

Since, I didn't really research anything I wasn't prepared and haven't gotten into a routine to find out what works well for my hair.  I just bought products thats worked for other people and crossed my fingers.  Since I'm all about the goals these days, I also have a hair goal: Retain as much of my growth so that it will reach my shoulders by November 2013.  I also want this without me stretching it, I want it to hang naturally.  Since my hair shrinks 75% this is a big deal.  If my hair grows the average 1/2 inch a month I should be able to have some serious hang time and my hubby can quit bitching about my short hair.  Keep your fingers crossed that I am part of the above average club and my hair grows crazy fast. . .a girl can hope.
                                                      

I would take either one of Solange's hair styles.  Although, I can get it tomorrow if I use weave like she did or is this a wig? I will post my regime soon but I plan on keeping it simple and really figuring out what works on my hair.


Wishing to be part of the long hair club,
CurlyBeautyBoss


Any suggestions ladies on what worked for you? What are your hair regimens? Post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment