Thursday, November 15, 2012

Eye Makeup

This is not me, but I have been trying to copy it on my eyes.
The best part of wearing eye makeup is the fierceness it gives my eyes.  I prefer tricolor on my eyes in yellow, green, and blue.  It really makes my eyes pop and I always get complements on my makeup.  The worst part is removing it, uuhhh! It is a nightmare for me.  Then I read a post by CurlyNikki and she suggested removing eye makeup with coconut oil.  
I have used this brand.

Why I didn't know that already is beyond me because I love all things coconut and use it just about everywhere (more on that later) and on everything. Well, I have been a faithful user of Vaseline to remove my eye makeup ever since I ran out of makeup remover months ago.  It has worked fairly well for me but I was in Target and decided to buy another makeup remover hoping to make my removal process easier.  I ended up buying Almay liquid eye makeup remover and was sorely disappointed.
Buyer Beware!

I continued to use it hoping it would work.  Well it didn't and their claim to be #1 Brand in America eye makeup remover was not true for me.  I decided to use coconut oil and it worked like a charm! My makeup slid off without cotton balls.  As soon as I rubbed it into my skin it came off in my hand.  I was hooked.  So if you are looking for eye makeup remover and can't decide what to buy, use Vaseline or coconut oil.  Go for the coconut, you will not be disappointed.  Its also great for your skin, added bonus.





What works for you ladies? Do you have a tried and true eye makeup remover? Share your comments.

Live, Laugh, Love,
CurlyBeautyBoss

No comments:

Post a Comment